At DIVISION DISSENY, S.L we care about privacy and transparency. Next, we indicate in detail the processing of personal data we perform, as well as all information relating to them.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
- Responsible: DIVISION DISSENY, S. L.
- Finality: To perform administrative, accounting and fiscal management, as well as send commercial communications about our products and services
- Legitimation: Legitimate interest of the responsible
- Target: No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
- Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information
- Source: The interested one.
Complete information on Data Protection
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
DIVISION DISSENY, S.L.
ST. ANTONI M.ª CLARET 267 - 08041 - BARCELONA
2. For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
To perform administrative, accounting and fiscal management, as well as send commercial communications about our products and services.
3. How long will we keep your data?
For 5 years or when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data: Legitimate interest of the person in charge.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
6. Transfers of data to third countries
No data transfers are planned for third countries.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not DIVISION DISSENY, S.L is dealing with personal data concerning them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, DIVISION DISSENY, S.L will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
When sending commercial communications using the legitimate interest of the person responsible as legal basis, the interested party may object to the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
8. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we discuss in DIVISION DISSENY, S.L come from: The interested party.
Identification data, Postal and electronic addresses, Commercial information.