Cookies are text files that the website sends to the browser and are stored on the user's computer in order to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that computer (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc ...).
Depending on your permanence and the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are used, there are several types.
Thus, initially the cookies can be "session", which expire when the user finishes the navigation and closes the browser, and "permanent" that expire when they have fulfilled the function so that they are conceived or when the user deletes them.
Likewise, depending on the purpose for which they are used, cookies can be:
- Analytical cookies - Analytical cookies collect information to evaluate your use of the Web and the general activity of the same. Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and creation of reports of Internet data in order to understand and optimize the use of the website.
- Social cookies - Social cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, ...). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page.
- Affiliate Cookies - Affiliate cookies allow you to track visits from other websites.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies - Advertising and behavioral cookies collect information about your preferences and personal choices on this website. They allow to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant for the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Technical cookies - Technical cookies are strictly necessary for the use of this website, allow the user to browse through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Personalization cookies - These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the selected content design, the geo-location of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
- Third-party cookies - On some web pages, third-party cookies can be installed to manage and improve the services offered.
To manage the activity of cookies from your computer, you can expressly accept them, block them or delete them. In case you do not do it and continue browsing the web, we will understand that you accept them.